Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration of Sancta Clara Monastery
Conscious of our unique call in the heart of the church as enclosed contemplatives, we dedicate our entire selves to living the Eucharistic Mystery. Through our daily celebration of the Eucharistic Liturgy and time given to loving prayer before the exposed Eucharist, we are graced to incarnate this Mystery in our own lives.
• by daily and personal conversion to the gospel
• by offering loving adoration, praise and thanksgiving to God on behalf of all people
• by our efforts to live and work contemplatively, and to deepen our union with God in times of silence and solitude
• by our intercessory prayer for the Church and all people
• by our efforts to love and serve our sisters in true community
• by extending spiritual and material assistance to others in ways compatible with our contemplative life
• by showing sisterly hospitality and care to those who come to our monastery and in our relations with all persons.
• This is our cherished gift and call from our gracious God for which we are deeply grateful.
-from their website
Professed Members: Contact for more information
Year Founded: 1925
Diocese: Cleveland, OH
Worldwide: 7 countries
Qualifications: Contact for more information
Formation: Contact for more information
Age range/limit: Contact for more information
Belated vocations? Contact for more information